Fees for Psychotherapy
Please contact me to discuss fees for therapy in my midtown Manhattan office. Payment in full is due at the end of each session. Payments are accepted in the form of cash, check, bank transfer (e.g., Venmo, Zelle) or credit card.
Please contact me to discuss the extent to which your insurance plan will reimburse you. I am an out-of-network provider for most insurance plans and can assist you in determining your benefits and navigating the claims submission and insurance reimbursement process. Below are some important questions to ask your insurance provider to help determine your coverage:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits?
- Is there a deductible? If so, how much of the deductible has been satisfied thus far?
- What percentage of the fee is covered after the deductible has been met?
- Are telehealth (virtual) sessions covered?
- How many visits are allowed per policy year?
- Are preauthorizations or referrals required prior to receiving services?
- Will reimbursement for fees be sent to the provider or to the member?
I address issues that affect people from childhood through adulthood, and I currently work with a significant population of adults in their 20s, 30s, and 40s. Services include individual, couples and family psychotherapy, and parent counseling. I also offer referrals to psychiatrists in cases where psychopharmacology might be helpful to manage symptoms.
Dr. Saltzman is a member
of the WMHC:
Women’s Mental Health Consortium of NYC
How Often Will We Meet? Depending on your needs and availability, sessions are either weekly or twice weekly. In my experience, the success of therapy is strongly related to the client’s commitment to and investment in working on a consistent and regular basis; therefore, I generally do not offer therapy less frequently than once a